The attorneys-at-law listed below have registered the following principal (and secondary) legal practice areas in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal areas:
- Tally Opbroek is registered for Employment Law;
- Judith Anema is registered for Corporate Law;
- Ariënne Inden is registered for Employment Law: employment mediation, collective dismissal, international employment law, employee participation law;
Law of Obligations;
- Roel Hart is registered for Tenancy Law ;
- Robbert Vriezen is registered for Insolvency Law and Corporate Law;
- Margot van Camp is registered for Corporate Law and law of Obligations
- Willem Timmers is registered for Intellectual Property Law;
- Ralf de Koning is registered for Financial Law, Insolvency Law and Corporate Law;
- Maaike Hilhorst is registered for Employment Law;
- Stan de Kanter is registered for Real Estate Law and Environmental law.
- Alexander Steenaert is registered for Corporate Law (mergers and acquisitions)
Based on this registration, they are required to obtain ten training credits per calendar year in each registered principal legal practice area in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.